Heyya! Here’s a new code for Pepper Popcorn! Mmm…! Feed it to your monsters! They’ll feel fangtastic after eating it I know mine’s did! Infact you’ll get 18 Health Points! 😀
EXPIRES AUGUST 16
Today I would like to share a few Moshi Monsters Fast Facts! 🙂 They’re very interesting! In fact, they’re monsterific!
• Over 70 million Moshi Monsters have been adopted in over 150 countries worldwide roughly a third in the UK, a third in the US and a third across the rest of the world!
• Moshi Monsters magazine is the #1 best selling monthly kids magazine in the UK, having doubled circulation figures in a year. It also ranks at number 26 in the ‘ABC Top 100 Magazines’ ahead of Grazia, Marie Claire and Men’s Health. (Source: ABC Aug 2012)
• Moshi Monsters was ranked the number 1 licensed property in the UK in October 2012! (Source: NPD YTD)
• The debut music album ‘Moshi Monsters: Music Rox!’ made #4 in the UK charts ahead of Madonna and Lost Prophets!
• 45 million collectible Moshling figurines from toy partner Vivid have been sold to date ranking them as the #1 collectible toys in the UK.
• Over 170 million Moshi Monsters Topps Trading Cards have been sold to date. It’s the #2 trading card collection in the UK!
• The debut Moshi Nintendo DS title ‘Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo’ topped the charts in the UK for 23 consecutive weeks! Becoming the longest ever #1 in Nintendo DS™ chart history by knocking Nintendo’s Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training from the top spot.
• The ‘Ultimate Moshlings Collectors Guide’ from Penguin books made top 5 in the UK book charts.
• Over $100 million worth of Moshi Monsters physical products were sold in 2011.
• Moshi Monsters has over 130 licensing partners worldwide and is now available at retail within the US, Australia & New Zealand, Nordics, Benelux, Poland, Israel, Dubai and South Africa!
Hello dear monsters,
I’m Mr.wallop 🙂 I am the new MME worker! Right now I am a contributor, but soon to be an author, hopefully! Some of you may know me, some of you may not. I joined Moshi Monsters on 10th February 2012. My monster’s name is Wallop! Lots of monsters ask me why my username is mrwallop, well the answer to that question is; when I was adopting my fangtastic monster ‘Wallop’ my favorite moshling was wallop. 🙂 So that’s the story.
I started of as a ‘Z’ lister. By March 14th I had managed to get 4000 vistt its, which got me to ‘G’ list. 🙂 Now, I was always an artist, so I decided to sent in a fan art. Luckily, curator liked my fan art declared it ‘FAN ART OF THE WEEK.’ Thanks to curtaor, I managed to get 20,000 visits! After 20,000 visits, my visits started to slow down a bit; probably because it was 14 days since my art was chosen as the ‘FAN ART OF THE WEEK.’ After getting my art chosen, I started to rate 400-600 per day 🙂 Yes, that is VERY tiring.
Well, that’s my story 🙂 Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, I do keyboard art! I love to send my keyboard to my monster friends when I visit them 🙂
Hello everyone! Fire here! Just wanted to welcome Mrwallop to the MME team! He will be working as a contributor for now! Author soon! Let’s all welcome him, so leave a nice comment! We hope you enjoy your stay here at MME, as we all are looking forward to having you! Also, a shout out to our other new worker, Goldenchildngo! You are doing great just as much as Mrwallop is! Welcome to our team! -2009Fire15