Hello, dear monsters! 🙂
Today I would like to share a few Moshi Monsters Fast Facts! 🙂 They’re very interesting! In fact, they’re monsterific!
• Over 70 million Moshi Monsters have been adopted in over 150 countries worldwide roughly a third in the UK, a third in the US and a third across the rest of the world!
• Moshi Monsters magazine is the #1 best selling monthly kids magazine in the UK, having doubled circulation figures in a year. It also ranks at number 26 in the ‘ABC Top 100 Magazines’ ahead of Grazia, Marie Claire and Men’s Health. (Source: ABC Aug 2012)
• Moshi Monsters was ranked the number 1 licensed property in the UK in October 2012! (Source: NPD YTD)
• The debut music album ‘Moshi Monsters: Music Rox!’ made #4 in the UK charts ahead of Madonna and Lost Prophets!
• 45 million collectible Moshling figurines from toy partner Vivid have been sold to date ranking them as the #1 collectible toys in the UK.
• Over 170 million Moshi Monsters Topps Trading Cards have been sold to date. It’s the #2 trading card collection in the UK!
• The debut Moshi Nintendo DS title ‘Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo’ topped the charts in the UK for 23 consecutive weeks! Becoming the longest ever #1 in Nintendo DS™ chart history by knocking Nintendo’s Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training from the top spot.
• The ‘Ultimate Moshlings Collectors Guide’ from Penguin books made top 5 in the UK book charts.
• Over $100 million worth of Moshi Monsters physical products were sold in 2011.
• Moshi Monsters has over 130 licensing partners worldwide and is now available at retail within the US, Australia & New Zealand, Nordics, Benelux, Poland, Israel, Dubai and South Africa!