Hi Guys, I know I am on holiday, but I found some pare time, and I just had to let you all know about some brand new Moshling Figures that will b coming out later this year!
Mind Candy and Vivid Imaginations will be raising around 90,000 Pounds for BBC´s Children in Need Chairity through the sale of Spotty Moshling Collector tins, just like they did last year with the Goshi Moshi tin! Here´s an image of the Concept Art of the tin
- The tin will go on sale in October!
- Only 30,000 of the tins will be sold!
- £3 per tin is going to the BBC Children in Need!
- The tin will include eight moshlings that appeared in the Second gold tin!
- The Moshlings will be spotty!
- The tin will be very rare and valuable!
- This is the must have for all Moshling collectors!
- It will go on sale for an RRP of Nine Pounds, Ninety-Nine pence!
Here´s what the head of Vivid Imaginations said:
“Following on from the hugely successful Goshi Moshi Collector Tin last year that raised a huge amount of money for Great Ormond Street Hospital, we felt that BBC Children in Need would be a perfect encore. This is a perfect win-win for everyone because Moshling collectors love these highly limited editions and BBC Children in Need is a well-loved charity that makes a difference to the lives of children and young people all across the UK.”
The head of licensing at Mind Candy had to say..
“We’re delighted to work with Vivid on this initiative. The Spotty Moshlings look great so we hope to please our fans as well as raising funds for a very worthwhile cause.”
I can´t wait for these new moshlings, can you? Comment and let us know!