Moshi Monsters Super Moshi Mission #7 Update!


Hey Monsters! Mission #7 Should Be Out Before September And There Is An 80% Chance It Will Be Out Sometime This Week. 20% Chance IT WIll Be Out Sometime In September Due To Some Delays And Moshi Maintenance. But We Had No News About THis Yet. So We Just Gotta Wait And See. The Smilies Are New Moshlings So That Gave Us A Clue. But We Just Have To See Whats Up. 

-FIRE

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Moshi Monsters by 2009Fire15. Bookmark the permalink.

About 2009Fire15

Hey guys! I am 2009Fire15! 14 years old from Toronto, Canada! I am the owner/founder/creator of the famous Moshi Monsters Expressway website! Don't forget to check it out! Oh and maybe add/visit me on Moshi Monsters! I am also on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! :) So visit my fan pages! Happy Monstering!

10 thoughts on “Moshi Monsters Super Moshi Mission #7 Update!

  1. agree with me that u shouldn’t have to subscribe it because its just not fair for kids that their parents might not let them but then u can just look on the internet and youtube to see if anyone has posted the code

  2. Well we know that it will be a Smilies (80-90% chance) and it definitely won’t be Dustbin Beaver (you get him by subscribing to Moshi Magazine!) or it might be Tingaling or Gabby or Nipper!

Leave a Moshi Comment!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s